February 4, 2003
1. Document 18, petition from Verizon requesting conduit location on
2. Document 19, petition from Verizon and Mass Electric Co requesting joint pole location on Research dr (Item #17)
3. Document 156/02, application from Arlington Funding for special permit to construct 35 units of multifamily housing in five buildings to be sold as condominiums at Orchard Hill rd and Salem St. Favorable recommendation with conditions from Planning Board & Planning Director
4. Appointment by Mayor: ASSISTANT CITY SOLICITOR William D Cox, Jr
5. Communication from Mayor Guerin extending expiration date of Constable appointments for 2002 for 28 days to expire February 28, 2003
7. Applications for Tag Days from: HHS Varsity Football Cheerleaders Friday, Saturday & Sunday - May 23, 24, 25 HHS JV Football Cheerleaders Friday, Saturday & Sunday - July 4, 5, 6
7. Tag Day applications continued: Skateland Skating Club - Friday, Saturday & Sunday - July 18, 19, 20
8. Notice of Hearing from Department of Telecommunications & Energy regarding petition of Mass Electric Co and Nantucket Electric Co for approval of a rate reconciliation and adjustment filing on February 13th
9. Communication from Councillor Ryan requesting
to introduce Representative Brian S Dempsey to present him with resolution
for being named "Legislator
of the Year"
10. Communication from Councillor Fiorentini requesting to report on Brownfields seminar held January 30th Communication from Councillor Fiorentini requesting a discussion regarding forming a task force to create Haverhill as a Brownfields Pilot/Showcase Community
11. Communication from Councillor Fiorentini requesting a discussion regarding placing city owned property on the web site
12. Document 176-K/02, communication from Councillor Michitson requesting to introduce Jules Epstein of Primary Design to present "The Haverhill Initiative" a proposal for professional marketing campaign for the City and its businesses
13. Document 11-S, communication from Councillor Michitson requesting a discussion regarding immediate need for mentors for "Danny's Friends Mentoring Program"
14. Document 11-W, communication from Councillor Credit requesting a discussion regarding having the requirement of petitioners to be present at Council hearings for all petitions requiring hearings
15. Document 25, petition from Mass Electric (Hearing Feb 18th) Co requesting conduit location on Corliss Hill Rd.
16. Order grant Verizon conduit location on Research Dr.
17. Order grant Verizon and Mass Electric Co joint pole location on Research Dr.
18. Resolution - Representative Brian S Dempsey - Legislator of the Year by Mass Municipal Association
19. Transfer $33,221.00 from Skating Rink Receipts to Veteran's Memorial Skating Rink Salaries, Expense & Capital Outlay
20. Ordinance re: Parking - 27 Arlington st Handicap Parking
21. Ordinance re: Parking - DELETE 1-Hour Parking, 162 River st
Ordinance re: Parking - 30-Minute Parking, 162 River St.
Home | Mayor's Office | Departments | Resources | Site Map | Feedback
Office of the Mayor
City of Haverhill, Massachusetts
City Hall, Room 100, 4 Summer Street, Haverhill, MA 01830
Developed by enilsson.