February 24, 2009
1. Application for 2009 Drainlayer license from Irvin Senter
2. Petition from City Engineer John Pettis III, requesting Hearing forpartial discontinuance of Moulton Way and Batchelders Court
4. Communication from Councillor Hall requesting a discussion regarding an issue related to the MVRTA bus situation
5. Communication from Councillor Scatamacchia requesting a discussion regarding a voluntary pay cut by City Councillors
6. Document 23, Ordinance re: Sewers Article VI Drainlayers, 2202-46. License required to perform work; bond; fee.
7. Order declare real property surplus at 500 Primrose st which is a portion of Assessor’s Map 649, Block 611, Lot2
8. Appropriation – Mayor Office Salary Reduce by $1,275, to reflect voluntary salary reductions
9. Appropriation – Council Office Salary Reduce by $918, to reflect voluntary salary reductions
10. Ordinance re: City Clerk – Amend Chapter 70, Article 1; add the words “Genealogy Searches” (File 10 days)
Home | Mayor's Office | Departments | Resources | Site Map | Feedback
Office of the Mayor
City of Haverhill, Massachusetts
City Hall, Room 100, 4 Summer Street, Haverhill, MA 01830
Developed by enilsson.