President Michitson, Councillors Hart, Ryan, Amirian, McGonagle, Macek, LePage and Daly O’Brien.
City Clerk – Margaret A. Toomey.
1. Approval of Records of the Previous Meeting
Minutes were approved.
2. Assignment of the minutes review for the next Meeting
Councillor Amirian was appointed to read the records.
3. Communications from the Mayor
4. Utility Hearing(s) and Related Order(s)
On motion of Councillor LePage to suspend the rules to discuss Hues of the Heart Block Party and installing an information sign regarding the mural on Essex St.
Mayor Fiorentini submitted a letter of support for the installation of an information sign on the fence adjacent to the Essex Street Gateway Mural Project.*
7. Hearings and Related Orders
8. Motions and Orders
9. Unfinished Business of preceding Meetings
10. Communications and Reports from City Officers and Employees
Communications from Councillors:
Communication was received from Councillor Macek requesting to discuss the redesign of Bradford Square with the City Council and others.
11. Resolutions and Proclamations
12. Council Committee Reports and Announcements
Councillor Hart presented the minutes of the Traffic & Safety Committee meeting held on
* Handout – Doc.63 – Illustration of information sign Doc. 40-M – 2011 Groveland Town Report
Home | Mayor's Office | Departments | Resources | Site Map | Feedback
Office of the Mayor
City of Haverhill, Massachusetts
City Hall, Room 100, 4 Summer Street, Haverhill, MA 01830
Developed by enilsson.