Present – President Scatamacchia, Councillors Hart, Michitson, Ryan, McGonagle, Macek, LePage, Daly O’Brien and Sullivan.
City Clerk – Margaret A. Toomey.
1. Approval of Records of the Previous Meeting
The minutes were approved.
2. Assignment of the minutes review for the next Meeting
Councillor Macek was appointed to read the minutes.
3. Communications from the Mayor
4. Utility Hearing(s) and Related Order(s)
7. Hearings and Related Orders
Communication was received from The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities announcing a public hearing regarding a petition filed by Massachusetts Electric Company and
Communication was received from The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office for Administration and Finance announcing that they will be holding a public hearing in conjunction with the Department of Public Health on a proposed amendment to Administration and Finance regulations at Division of Vital Records, on Wednesday, April 24 at 1:00PM at First Floor Conference Room, Registry of Vital Records and Statistics, 150 Mt. Vernon Street, Dorchester, MA 02125.
8. Motions and Orders
9. Unfinished Business of preceding Meetings
10. Communications and Reports from City Officers and Employees
Communications from Councillors:
Communications from City Employees:
11. Resolutions and Proclamations
12. Council Committee Reports and Announcements
Council Committee Reports:
Margaret A Toomey
Home | Mayor's Office | Departments | Resources | Site Map | Feedback
Office of the Mayor
City of Haverhill, Massachusetts
City Hall, Room 100, 4 Summer Street, Haverhill, MA 01830
Developed by enilsson.