Present – Vice President Hart, Councillors Michitson, Ryan, McGonagle, Macek, LePage, Daly O’Brien and Sullivan
1. Approval of Records of the Previous Meeting
The minutes were approved.
2. Assignment of the minutes review for the next Meeting
Councillor LePage was appointed to read the minutes.
3. Communications from the Mayor
4. Utility Hearing(s) and Related Order(s)
Application was received for a Special One Day Liquor License, to sell “All Alcoholic Beverages” by Suzanne Werfelman for a wedding at Winnekenni Castle, Saturday, April 13, from 11:00AM to 4:00PM with alcohol to be served by Butlers & Bars.
7. Hearings and Related Orders
Announcements of Public Hearings
8. Motions and Orders
ORDERED: That $3,860.00 be appropriated from the Parking Funds Account Reserved for Appropriation
Ordinances (File 10 Days):
9. Unfinished Business of preceding Meetings
10. Communications and Reports from City Officers and Employees
Communications from Councillors:
Communications from City Employees:
11. Resolutions and Proclamations
12. Council Committee Reports and Announcements
Council Committee Reports:
Home | Mayor's Office | Departments | Resources | Site Map | Feedback
Office of the Mayor
City of Haverhill, Massachusetts
City Hall, Room 100, 4 Summer Street, Haverhill, MA 01830
Developed by enilsson.