Economic Development & Planning
Advantages of Haverhill
- Highway access (I-495)
- Commuter rail service (two stops)
- Workforce availability
- Strong downtown district
- Established high-performing industry clusters
- Business/Industrial Parks with availability
- Higher education/training assets
- Sound municipal fiscal footing
- Merrimack River access
The City of Haverhill is committed to
- Expanding the regional economic base through sustained economic development efforts.
- Secure new businesses and industries for Haverhill with an emphasis on meaningful job creation and significant advancement of the commercial and industrial tax base.
- Plan for the growth opportunities for the future in order to ensure the quality of life envisioned for the City of Haverhill.
- Haverhill: 21st Century Renaissance
- City of Haverhill Master Plan 2005
Please send an E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-374-2330 with any questions you have about doing business in Haverhill.
Economic Development and Planning Director
Please reach out with any questions
|Planning Director:||William Pillsbury|
(Board of Appeals)
City Hall, Room 201
4 Summer Street
Haverhill, MA 01830
|2nd Wed of the Month
at 7:00 PM
Board of appeals Meetings
3rd Wed of the month
at 7:00 PM