Common Victualler License
- All licenses and building certificates shall be displayed on the premises
in a conspicuous position where they may easily be seen and read.
- No physical renovations shall be made unless a plan is submitted and
approved by the Board.
- All licenses are subject to suspension, revocation, or forfeiture
for breach of any of its conditions or regulations of which the licensee
has notice, or any law of the Commonwealth.
- All licensees or applicants shall pay all monies due to the City before the Commission renews or issues a license.
- No person who is licensed to sell food products, will allow the consumption of Alcoholic Beverages on their premises unless they are licensed to sell such beverages on their premises under MGL Ch138 §12 or the 1 Day License under §14.