“The Haverhill Police Department will be conducting alcohol compliance checks during the rest of 2015. All establishments in the City of Haverhill licensed to sell alcohol are encouraged to help keep alcohol out of the hands of underage persons by always checking ID’s.”
Be Alert, Be Aware:
- How to respond to an active shooter:
- Terrorism awareness training for the community
- When should YOU call the Police - Information
- General Information:
- Do Not Call Registry Information
- Haverhill Police Organizational Values
- ICE your Phone (In Case of Emergency) - Information
- Identity Theft - Victim Assistance Kit
- Overnight Winter Parking Information
- Police Contact Information
- Tip: A Guide to Evaluating Charitable Solicitations
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) & Homeland Security Investigations (HSI)- Victim Notication Information
As Chief of Police, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Haverhill Police Department web site. The Haverhill Police Department is comprised of dedicated professional police officers that are committed to our community. The men and women of the Police Department are committed to providing our citizens with the very best possible service.
To carry our mission forward, we work closely with neighborhood groups, schools, churches, social service agencies, other City departments, and other law enforcement agencies. We know that it takes effective partnerships to ensure that our citizens possess the very best quality of life. Partnerships are two-way relationships, and will require a similar commitment from individuals, groups and organizations outside of the control of the police. Everyone has a role in the pursuit of public safety. Thank you for taking the time to view our web page.